Full control for best quality − BERG presents new wireless clamping force measuring system
Regular checks of the clamping force are essential in order to identify possible deviations at an early stage and to guarantee a production process of consistent high workpiece quality.
With our new clamping force measuring system of the Visio series, we enable our customers to wirelessly measure clamping force and transfer data for all common tool interfaces as well as for our clamping heads and zero point clamping systems. It can be operated easily and intuitively via touch display or connected end devices – quickly, flexibly and efficiently.
SKM-Visio with measuring adapter for HSK interface
Your advantages at a glance:
- safe handling thanks to compact ergonomic design
- user-friendly touch display for intuitive operation
- handy, robust structure with high rigidity for highly precise measurements
- powerful lithium-ion accumulator for long operating time
- secure wireless data transmission via WLAN
- maximum flexibility thanks to exchangeable measuring adapters for all common interfaces
- delivery in a practical transport case